Returns & Cancellation Policy
Omnah curates products that are handcrafted using the finest natural fibers, and are sourced from authenticated artisans. The subtle variations in colour, texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products. An irregular weave or print is not a defect - handloom by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.We take utmost care while curating, packing and shipping your order, and all products go through a quality check before displayed on this website.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. Slight color variations may occur due to the monitor from which the product is viewed while purchasing. Orders once placed will not be cancelled and/or eligible for return due to color variations.
Small weaving irregularities in hand woven fabrics, or small stains from the dyeing process, such as, in hand block printed or hand-knotted fabrics, should not be considered as imperfections, as this is the inherent nature of any handcrafted product. These are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange.
Items purchased during a Sale and/or using a promotional code and/or coupon are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange.
Items shipped overseas are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange.
- Returns will only be accepted in the case of goods and products purchased from this website that are shipped domestically, i.e., within India.
- A product purchased from this website is only eligible to be retuned in the manner set out hereinbelow, in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Your return request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in 48 (forty-eight) hours of receiving your shipment. Requests sent after 48 (forty-eight) hours of delivery of parcel will not be eligible for returns.
- If you receive your order in a parcel and packaging that appears to have been tampered with, or is in an unsealed condition, you are advised not to accept such a parcel and do not open the package. Kindly immediately get in touch with us at
email@example.com. Whilst doing so, Omnah requests that you include pictures of the packaging and/or the parcel, as you may receive it. Please note that Omnah will only consider those Return requests for packages that have either been severely tampered with, and strictly in an event where the product is adversely affected.
- Upon receipt of your request, we shall examine the same and send you an authorization of return/exchange within 5 working days. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your request for return of the product has been denied.
- Upon receipt of the authorization, the product must be couriered back in original packing to Mumbai, India at the address provided to you upon authorisation of a Return request.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original unused condition and sent along with original bill and tags intact.
- Omnah aims to process all returns within 7 to 14 working days.
- You may cancel your order in an event the same has not been dispatched.
- Omnah aims to dispatch most products within 3 working days of an order being placed on this website. In an event your product has not been dispatched within 3 working days, Omnah shall intimate the same by email within 5 working days.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, kindly reach out to us on to firstname.lastname@example.org (“Cancelation Request”) within 24 hours of placing an order.
- In an event we don’t reach out within 24 hours of a Cancelation Request, please assume that your product has been dispatched, and accordingly, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Omnah shall refund the full amount paid within a period of 7 days of a successful cancellation, after deducting any processing and/or other charges that may be incurred at its discretion.