Omnah enables online verification and authorisation of payments through the third-party payment gateway Razorpay.
1. The following payment methods are accepted through the Razorpay payment gateway:
(i) Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and Maestro;
(ii) Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks;
(iii) Net banking/Bank transfer: We allow net banking transactions from most major Indian banks.
2. For purchases from Omnah.in that are greater than Rs. 16,000/-, Omnah offers customers to complete the payment in a maximum of 3 (three) instalments, over 3 (three) months. Please note that this option is only available for those customers making payment through the bank transfer mode.
3. In addition to Razorpay, Omnah also permits its international customers to pay via Bank Transfer through accepted third party channels, such as Xoom, Transferwise, WesternUnion and/or Global Remit.
4. The billing amount will be reflected in Indian Rupees (INR) on the payment gateway, including for international purchases. This amount will be equivalent to your order value.
5. Payments once made to Omnah.in are non-transferable (including towards other products reflected on this website), and non-refundable, save and except for the manner as provided in the ‘Returns & Cancelation’ policy.
6. It is advisable for international customers to pay using the credit card option.